Double points for using selected trains on the Prague – Ostrava route…
Customers who are registered in the ČD Points loyalty programme can now earn double points in their loyalty accounts on the Prague – Ostrava route when using selected Ex and EC connections.
Terms and conditions:
- Passengers earn double points for travel documents purchased in the ČD e-shop and in the Můj vlak (“My Train”) application on selected trains operating in the Prague – Ostrava segment.
- Customers earn double points from the total price of the travel document.
- Valid for the trains specified below on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Not valid on Fridays or Sundays.
EC 112 / EC 113 Porta Moravica
Ex 114 / Ex 115 Cracovia
EC 116 / EC 117 Praha
Ex 140 / Ex 141 Landek
Ex 142 / Ex 143 Petr Bezruč
EC 144 / EC 145 Jan Perner
Ex 544 / Ex 545 Hutník
Ex 546 / Ex 547 Ostravan
- A condition for crediting double points to a customer’s loyalty account is an inspection of the travel document on the ČD train.
- Double points will be credited to the customer’s loyalty account no earlier than on the following day and no later than seven days from the day on which the travel document was inspected on the relevant train.
- If the customer purchases a travel document e.g. for the Ex 115 connection, but then uses e.g. the Ex 143 connection, aboard which the travel document is inspected, then even in this case double points will be credited to the customer’s loyalty account, because both conditions were met: first, he or she purchased a travel document for a selected connection, and second he or she used a selected connection and the travel document was also inspected aboard this connection.
- If the customer purchases a travel document for one of the connections specified above, e.g. Ex 115, but then uses a different connection than those specified above (e.g. Ex 127) for travel, then double points will not be credited to his or her loyalty account.
- Nor will the customer be credited double points if he or she purchases a travel document in the e-shop for a different connection than those specified above, and then uses one of the above-specified connections for travel.
- Nor will the customer be credited loyalty points if he or she uses loyalty points when purchasing the travel document.