125. A virtual In Karta card on a mobile telephone (VIK) and a chip In Karta card displayed on a mobile telephone (OIK) are encoded in the Můj vlak (“My Train”) application in the form of carriers of applications (IN 25, IN 50, IN 100, IN Senior, time upgrade) and travel documents purchased in the ČD e-shop, and are displayed as a QR code, enabling them to be inspected and enabling the passenger’s personal data to be verified without presenting a chip In Karta card.
125. 1. It is possible to procure a VIK or OIK for a mobile telephone with an Android or iOS operating system.
125. 2. It is possible to procure a VIK or OIK in the Můj vlak (“My Train”) application under user profile in the passenger identity section. The passenger must have a registered user account on the ČD website.
125. 3. For each user account on the ČD website, it is possible in the Můj vlak (“My Train”) application to associate only one In Karta card on a mobile telephone, which is paired with that user account for the entire duration of its term of validity and which cannot be associated with another user account.
125. 4. Only an OIK can be associated with a different user account, and only after it has been removed (erased) from the original account.
125. 5. If needed (e.g. loss of the mobile telephone), a VIK or OIK can also be displayed on another device running the relevant operating system after logging into the user’s account on the ČD website.
125. 6. The price for procuring a VIK or OIK is specified in Schedule 6 C of the TR 10 Tariff.
125. 7. The VIK and OIK include the RailPlus10 discount, which is indicated visually by the RailPlus logo displayed on the mobile telephone.
125. 8. The term of validity of a VIK is unlimited.
125. 8. 1. An OIK shall have the same term of validity as the original chip In Karta card.
125. 9. Neither a VIK nor OIK contain the electronic wallet on the chip of an In Karta card (EPIK) and thus cannot be used for payments in the ČD e-shop.
125. 10. Customer applications for a VIK or OIK can only be purchased in the ČD e-shop (including the ČD mobile website and the Můj vlak (“My Train”) application).
125. 10. 1. Customer applications can be purchased for a VIK immediately after its procurement. These applications can be used after the VIK’s authorisation / verification per Article 127 of the TR 10 Tariff (see the ČD Special Agreement for International Carriage).
125. 10. 2. Customer applications on a VIK or OIK can be used to purchase the relevant discounted tickets at all ČD facilities where tickets are issued.
125. 11. During an inspection of travel documents, the passenger shall be required to allow the scanning of the QR code in the Můj vlak (“My Train”) application, which contains the passenger’s identifying data, information about applications, and information about purchased eTiket tickets.
125. 11. 1. If a POP is unable to scan the QR code and the passenger fails to display the QR code per Article 125.5 or 127.2 of the TR 10 Tariff, then the passenger shall be considered to be a passenger without a valid travel document.
125. 12. The data on a VIK or OIK are stored on a ČD server in a secure database.
126. In the Můj vlak (“My Train”) application, the passenger shall select the “Procure a new virtual In Karta card” (“Pořídit novou virtuální In Kartu”) tab.
126. 1. The passenger shall procure his or her current photo in identification card format: a) by taking his or her picture using the mobile telephone’s camera, or b) by uploading a selected photo from a file saved on the mobile telephone.
126. 1. 1. The photograph must depict the passenger’s entire head and part of his or her shoulders, without dark glasses and other accessories hindering the passenger’s identification. The passenger’s gaze must be toward the camera and the background behind the passenger must be neutral.
126. 2. The passenger’s personal data shall be transferred automatically from the existing user account on the ČD website. The passenger shall add other required information.
126. 3. After the passenger confirms the correctness of the entered data and agrees to the general terms and conditions, all added data shall be saved on the ČD server and a QR code containing these saved data shall be displayed on the mobile telephone.
126. 3. 1. A VIK with valid applications cannot be erased (see Article 125.10.1 of the TR 10 Tariff).
126. 3. 2. A procured VIK shall be in an “unauthorised / unverified” state until it is authorised / verified by a conductor (see Article 127 of the TR 10 Tariff), and until this time it cannot be used to identify the passenger or to demonstrate eligibility for a discount.
126. 4. It is not possible to produce a chip In Karta card on the basis of a VIK.
126. 5. Application upgrades and application transfers from one VIK to another VIK or to a chip In Karta card and vice versa shall be possible as of a forthcoming announcement published on www.cd.cz.
Authorisation / verification of a VIK
127. At the first contact with a conductor, the passenger shall present the VIK’s QR code to the conductor for scanning into a POP, as well as his or her personal identification to verify and validate the specified data.
127. 1. If the photograph does not match the passenger per Article 126.1.1 of the TR 10 Tariff or the data saved by the passenger when procuring the VIK do not match the personal identification presented by the passenger, then the conductor shall not authorise / verify the VIK and shall ask the passenger to modify them so that they correspond to reality (for example, due to a damaged mobile telephone display).
127. 1. 1. To authorise / verify a VIK for a passenger under 15 years of age, the passenger’s statutory representative, or a person empowered by the statutory representative to do so on the basis of an officially certified power-of-attorney, shall present the birth certificate or personal identification of the passenger under 15 years of age, or the personal identification of one of the parents into which the child’s information has been entered.
127. 1. 2. If certain passenger data cannot be changed (e.g. incorrect date of birth), then the passenger must erase the VIK and create a new VIK with the correct data per Article 126 of the TR 10 Tariff.
127. 2. After the VIK has been authorised / verified, the passenger can have a confirmation sent by selecting “Send card for printing” (“Zaslat kartičku k tisku”) in the Můj vlak (“My Train”) application; the confirmation shall contain a QR code with the VIK’s basic data.
127. 2. 1. The passenger can print out the confirmation and present it together with personal identification to the conductor during an inspection instead of the VIK1.
128. Using the Můj vlak (“My Train”) application, it is possible to save a chip In Karta card to a mobile telephone, thus creating an image of a chip In Karta card displayed on a mobile telephone (OIK).
128. 1. The passenger’s photo and identifying information shall be transferred automatically to the OIK from the existing chip In Karta card.
128. 1. 1. The conductor shall not perform any authorisation / verification of an OIK.
128. 2. Data about purchased applications on the In Karta card shall be automatically synchronised between the chip In Karta card and the OIK.
128. 3. To demonstrate eligibility for a discount on the train, the passenger shall present his or her OIK. The original chip In Karta card shall not be required for granting the discount.
128. 4. Changes, upgrades and transfers of applications can only be made at the ticket counter upon presentation of the original chip In Karta card.
128. 5. A ČD Karta card cannot be saved as an OIK.